Metriod, Pokemon, And Yugioh forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 fall/winter fashion trend of handbag

Go down

2011 fall/winter fashion trend of handbag Empty 2011 fall/winter fashion trend of handbag

Post  lucky Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 am

Fall and winter comes after summer. We need to update our handbag, At least one two in one season. New Designs of handbag has come out.
South Korean 2011 Summer Hot Motorcycle bag/female handbag wholesale,Fashion and light color attract many stylish women.
I scour the web to find inspiring outfits on your favorite celebs and help you recreate their looks! This week, I was inspired by Delta Goodrem, Kourtney Kardashian, and Zoe Saldana.
First, Delta Centers "around a fluid maxi skirts, the Forever 21 is similar to Delta that is floral and flowing, and a palette of soft colors.A goal tank match with the colors of the skirt, belt and waist belt with a bit brown. The film is really crucial for this aspect, since it breaks the color of the skirt and tank, and highlights her figure, if the skirt does not overwhelm your frame. If it is cold, add a peach cardigan as Delta did.In the end, a bag in a drab, dishes, jewelry and sandals to complete the look.
Second, Kourtney Kardashian Mini pleated chiffon. I know,Kourtney Kardashian I star in my post last week, and I'm trying to mix the styles of celebrities are shown each week, could not pass up the opportunity to share this vision with you! Kourtney is the master of the manufacture of classic modern look, here is a skirt with a burnt orange pleated mini loose, cream-colored button-down shirt, complete with sandals and a necklace in childbirth. His eyes have a really beautiful color combination, which would be particularly great for fall.
2011 fall/winter fashion trend of handbag. Match your clothes and handbags in perfect.

lucky

Back to top Go down